Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Pictures

I ran across some pictures I took of us all playing together in Jim's computer room on Feb 1st, 2007, about 2 weeks before he found out he had Leukemia. I knew I had taken these but only found them this evening. I sure miss him. So does Emily. He was so much fun! Looking back at these pictures, he looked so thin and I can see some bruising but we didn't have a clue. I can also see where he cut himself shaving. We thought he had a cold.
He is teaching Emily how to stand on her head.

She loves her Daddy.

Jim and Emily would watch Grommit and would duplicate how he said 'Cheese'.





2 comments:

ladydismith said...

I love seeing these pictures. Jim was so much fun. Emily will cherish these pictures when she is grown. Thanks so much for sharing!

Elayne said...

Love these pics Cindy! How very special.
Love you both~ Elayne